Highlight Mouse Pointer during Presentations
Presentation Pointer allows you to highlight mouse pointer that makes it easy for your audience to follow your actions on the screen.
A few power user options can be found in a new dialog that appears when pressing the Advanced... button in the top right of the page.
Presentation Pointer Step by Step Tutorials
|01: Getting Started||Getting Started Series||Written|
|02: Highlight mouse pointer cursor during presentations||Presenting Series||Written|
|03: Mouse Clicks Visible Effect||Presenting Series||Written|
|04: Display Keystrokes to Make It More Understandable for Tutorials||Presenting Series||Written|
|05: Using the on-screen pen to draw on video & live screen||Presenting Series||Written|
|06: Live zoom in computer screen on Windows||Presenting Series||Written|
|07: Demo of Presentation Pointer||Presenting Series||Video|
|Presentation Pointer Documentation||Reference|
Presentation Pointer lets you:
- Grab your audience's attention and focus!
- Highlight mouse pointer that makes it easy for your audience to follow your actions on the screen.
- Add more visual and audible mouse click effects.
- Draw freely on the screen but not lock the screen.
- Display Keystrokes to make it more understandable for your audience.
- And so much more...