Who should use Presentation Assistant?
If you frequently engage in presentations such as teaching, training, product/solution introduction or hosting meetings, it is necessary for you to be equipped with Presentation Assistant, which can significantly enhance the impact of your presentation.
Presentation Assistant lets you:
- Annotate screen to communicate for meetings, presentations, and training.
- Zoom in screen to make it more visible.
- Use Spotlight or Curtain to attract the audience to focus on the special screen area.
- Virtual Whiteboard lets your draw on screen making it an ideal tool during presentations.
- Open documents and programs quickly during the presentation.
- Play background music conveniently during the presentation.
- Quickly move windows between monitors.
- Grab your audience's attention and focus!
- And so much more...