Write or Draw freely on Computer Screen During Presentations
With the Screen Draw Tools of Presentation Assistant, you can draw all kinds of lines, rectangles, circles, or add text marks or picture marks on the computer screen to emphasize or clarify the text or diagrams, so the interpretation or demonstration can be clearer.
Drawing on computer screen when you want to:
1. How to write and draw on screen
To Draw on screen, just click the Screen Draw button or with the system-wide hot keys Ctrl + 2, The screen will be frozen and a drawing toolbar will float on screen.
The screen draw tools include: Line, Arrow, Pen, Brush, Rectangle and Ellipse, And you can choose from different width pens to draw in your choice of color.
The following table describes each of the screen draw tools along with their description and use.
2. Draw on Live Screen
You can aloso click the Live button to draw on a “live” screen without freezing screen. For example you can write or draw on a video as it was playing.
3. Draw on Whiteboard
Presentation Assistant emulates a computer whiteboard.Click Board button and shows as following.
4. Shortcut keys for computer screen drawing
As shown below, the hotkey are available when screen draw is enabled.
Presentation Assistant lets you:
- Draw on screen to communicate for meetings, presentations, and training.
- Zoom in screen to make it more visible.
- Use Spotlight or Curtain to attract the audience to focus on the special screen area.
- Virtual Whiteboard lets your draw on screen making it an ideal tool during presentations.
- Open documents and programs quickly during the presentation.
- Play background music conveniently during the presentation.
- Quickly move windows between monitors.
- Grab your audience's attention and focus!
- And so much more...