With the Screen Magnifier of Presentation Assistant, you can magnify computer screen with full screen mode, lens mode, window mode and live zoom mode.
There are four Screen Magnifier modes:
|Download the Video (4.5M)|
Presentation Assistant Step by Step Tutorials
|01. Getting Started||Getting Started||Written|
|02. Write or Draw Freely on Screen||Drawing on Screen||Written|
|03. Demo: Annotate on Screen||Drawing on Screen||Video|
|04. Demo: Automatically Add a Series of Numbers||Drawing on Screen||Video|
|05. Virtual Whiteboard||Drawing on Screen||Written|
|06. Screen Magnifier||Screen Magnifier||Written|
|07. Screen Capture||Screen Capture||Written|
|09. Demo: Use Spotlight and Curtain to Focus||Presentation Tools||Video|
|10. Demo: More Presentation Tools||Presentation Tools||Video|
|11. Demo: Pointer Effect||Pointer||Video|
|12. Demo: Mouse Trail - Drawing the Eyes of Your Audience||Pointer||Video|
|13. Open Documents and Programs Quickly||Help Meeting||Written|
|14. Playing Background Music Convenientl||Help Meeting||Written|
|15. Shortcut Keys for Drawing||Reference||Written|
|16. Global Toggle Hotkeys||Reference||Written|
Presentation Assistant lets you:
- Annotate screen to communicate for meetings, presentations, and training.
- Zoom in screen to make it more visible.
- Use Spotlight or Curtain to attract the audience to focus on the special screen area.
- Virtual Whiteboard lets your draw on screen making it an ideal tool during presentations.
- Open documents and programs quickly during the presentation.
- Play background music conveniently during the presentation.
- Quickly move windows between monitors.
- Grab your audience's attention and focus!
- And so much more...