Magnify Computer Screen But Allows You to Work on the Windows
With the Live Zoom feature of Presentation Pointer, you can magnify windows screen and still use its usual utilities, such as the buttons, commands, context menus. The Full Screen mode is used to magnify your entire screen, the Screen Lens magnifies the area around the mouse pointer(whenever you move mouse pointer the magnifier will also move along with it), and the Window Mode only magnifies a particular area of screen.
Launch Presentation Pointer and you will see the settings window opened. Click the Live Zoom button and so you can activate the Live Zoom mode. As it switches on, you can hold down the <Ctrl> key and then use the mouse scroll wheel to magnify the screen. You can draw freely on the magnified screen.
There are three Screen Magnifier modes:
By default, you should see the Win Logo + F12 key assigned as hot key, which means that pressing Win Logo + F12 once activates the Live Zoom mode. Pressing the same key again deactivates it.
Presentation Pointer lets you:
- Grab your audience's attention and focus!
- Highlight mouse pointer that makes it easy for your audience to follow your actions on the screen.
- Add more visual and audible mouse click effects.
- Use the screen pen to draw freely on the screen but not lock the screen.
- Display Keystrokes to make it more understandable for your audience.
- Live Zoom - Magnify windows screen but allows you to work on the screen.
- And so much more...