Virtual Whiteboard Software
|Presentation Assistant emulates a computer whiteboard. It basically lets the user draw basic forms and objects on the whole computer screen making it an ideal tool during presentations, video conferences or other kinds of meetings where the computer monitor is being shown.|
|The Virtual Whiteboard run in full screen. You can create as many whiteboard you want, change the background color of the whiteboard at will.|
|The whiteboard software provides various drawing tools include: Line, Arrow, Pen, Brush, Rectangle and Ellipse, And you can choose from different width pens to draw in your choice of color.|
|The control pane of Presentation Assistant also displays the snap of all whiteboards.|
|Double-click a board to open it. Click Rename button to rename the selected board. Click Export button to export the selected electronic whiteboard as image files.|
|Presentation Assistant can be used as interactive whiteboard software too.|
Presentation Assistant lets you:
- Annotate screen to communicate for meetings, presentations, and training.
- Zoom in screen to make it more visible.
- Use Spotlight or Curtain to attract the audience to focus on the special screen area.
- Virtual Whiteboard lets your draw on screen making it an ideal tool during presentations.
- Open documents and programs quickly during the presentation.
- Play background music conveniently during the presentation.
- Quickly move windows between monitors.
- Grab your audience's attention and focus!
- And so much more...